Monday, October 25, 2010
Tuesday, October 19, 2010
Saturday we went to the pumpkin patch to pick out a pumpkin for Cooper. It was not really what I was expecting. It was so hot and there was really no shade to put Cooper in. He was not in the greatest mood, so we were only there about 20 minutes. I didn't get to take any pictures of him with his pumpkin, so I did a little photo shoot at home. Hope you enjoy!
Friday, October 15, 2010
- He is sleeping 9 hours, eating, then going back to sleep for about 1 1/2.
- He has been having a very hard time going down at night. For the past couple of nights he has cried and screamed for almost an hour in his crib. Not really sure what is going on, but I go to check on him frequently which seems to calm him down. As a matter of fact, he is screaming right now!
- He can sit up on his own unassisted and plays like that for long periods of time.
- He is constantly rolling over on his belly and playing. He is very close to crawling. He just doesn't seem to have the arm strength to hold him up for very long. Once he gets that, I think he will be everywhere.
- He is still not a great napper. We are lucky when we get an hour out of him.
- He loves to be around people. He usually just stares at them and let them do all the talking.
- He is making all sorts of crazy noises. And they are loud! Sometimes I don't know if he is getting upset or if he is just talking.
- Whenever you walk by him, he will hold up his arms to be picked up. He loves for me to hold him and carry him around.
There are a lot more things that I could mention, but those are just a couple that stick out in my mind.