Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

New-to-me Car

Ever since we found out I was pregnant, we have been looking hardcore for a new car. Yesterday, Matt was off work and continued the car shopping. We have looked at so many cars, that I just kind of lost hope that we were going to find anything reliable and the right price. Matt found this Rav4 at one of the local dealerships. The price on the car was much more than we could afford, but he thought he could talk them down a bit. He called me to tell me about it, and I looked online and discovered that it was listed online about $4000 cheaper. That is a considerable amount for a used car. I can see coming off that much for a new car, but used cars don't usually have that much wiggle room. Anyways, Matt told the salesman that I had seen the car listed for X amount. The salesman said that there was no way that this car was listed for the price. Well Matt told him to go look on the internet. Sure enough, we were right! Anyways, to make a long story short, we got the internet price and the trade-in price of our truck that we were wanting. We were able to write a small little check last night (Woohoo Dave Ramsey!!). I am so excited! Here are some pictures from the dealers website. It was raining so hard last night, I didn't get any of me in the car. That will have to come later. Does it look like a mommy-to-be car? :)


3 comments:

  1. So fun! We are doing the same thing but it will probably be the Spring before we get anything (if I can wait that long). Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! We are saving Dave Ramsey style for a new car too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you guys paying cash for a car! It feels great, doesn't it?!

    ReplyDelete