Playing with his BFF
Sunday, February 27, 2011
Here are some videos of Cooper that I have taken recently. He is getting to be so much fun! He loves to play with us. Too much sometimes to where he doesn't want to play by himself! That's ok though because we really enjoy him. He is crawling so fast now. Sometimes so fast that we don't get there in time. He stands by himself for really long periods of time. Not too much longer and he'll figure out how to walk.
Whenever Cooper is hungry, he lets us know! He kicks his legs and makes a loud noise to make sure we are paying attention!
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
Many of you probably do not know that I have always LOVED cars. Not to the extent that boys love them. I don't know engines. I don't know what's under the hood. And I really don't care to know. All I care about is beauty and usefulness.
For as long as I can remember, I have always wanted one of these:
Now this is a newer version, but I would still take this one. For some reason the Hummer has always spoken to me. I would see one as a little girl parked in a grocery parking lot, and my dad would take me over to look at it. I distinctly remember looking at an old Humvee, when the owner came out of the store. He was an older gentleman, and opened the door to let me have a look around. I just knew that one day I would have one of those! Just imagine, driving down the road in a Hummer. You are the Kind of the road. People move out of the way for you, because they really have no other choice. Now that Hummers have become somewhat popular, the allure is diminished slightly, but like I said, I would take one. :0
My next two loves were in high school. Probably around the time I was thinking about getting my driver's license. Anytime I would see these cars driving down the road, I would swoon over them like a girl swoons over a boy. They are just so beautiful! I can't help it!
The Ford Mustang and the 1970 Corvette.
But oh how the times have changed. I still look at those cars above and marvel at the beautiful design, but on the inside I'm thinking that there is no way a car seat would fit in the sports cars, or that the Hummer probably does not offer double sliding doors or a self-rising tailgate. Hence my new love - the Honda Odyssey!
Monday, February 14, 2011
- Wears 12-18 month clothes and size 4 diapers. Last time we weighed him, he weighed 22 pounds.
- Goes to bed around 7:30. Wakes up at 5:00 to eat and then usually sleeps till 7:00. He eats breakfast at 8:00 and then nurses at 9:00. Takes a nap around 10:00. We still have to rock him to sleep, but I'm trying not to focus on that any more! Trying being the key word! Anyways, he eats lunch at 12:00 which usually consists of table food. And then nurses again around 1:00 or 2:00 which is followed by a nap. Dinner is at 5:00 and then bathtime and bedtime!
- He is crawling like crazy. Nothing stops him now! He can pull up and "cruise" around. He does this thing that makes us think that he is just going to stand up one day and walk. If he is just in his diaper and he gets on the tile floor, he gets on his tiptoes and fingertips to avoid getting cold.
- He hates getting diaper changed or getting clothes on! What a boy! Actually I think a lot of babies go through this.
- He has learned how to open the cabinet doors. So far nothing has happened, but I'm sure I won't be able to say that much longer.
- He has finally learned how to drink out of a sippy cup. I still have to hold it for him, but he mastered the sucking around 9 1/2 months.
- He has all four of his teeth and loves to use them! We are trying to work on that, but not sure he understands the difference between and toy and Mommy's arm!
- He loves to dance. Anytime music comes on, he does this funny rocking back and forth. So cute!
- He loves to be outside and play with Roxie. Glad that the weather is warming up. We will definitely be outside more often!
That's it right now! Only two more months till his birthday party. We are going to do a small party with family and close friends. Can't wait to see what the next 10 months bring!!
Thursday, February 10, 2011
Since this is my first time blogging with using my Blackberry pictures and videos, I had some trouble figuring out how to upload my videos. I first went through Youtube, and uploaded 5 that way. Well it would only allow me to show one video, and post links to the other 4. So when you get to the bottom, you will just have to click on the link to view the video. Anyways, while I was trying to figure out how to post my pictures, I found a much easier way to post videos (hence the other random video and the very bottom!). Oh well. I guess it is a trial-and-error process. So anyways, these pictures and videos loaded so much quicker than my "real" cameras! Some of these pictures are from the very first day I got my Blackberry - about 2 months ago! Oh how Coop has changed!
Chilling at Walmart
Enjoying a Mum-Mum