Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 10, 2011

I don't like the taste of Blackberries, but they sure are SWEET!

This post is dedicated to my wonderful Blackberry. For those of you who don't know, my hubby got me a Blackberry for Christmas. My mom and sister both had one and I just had to join. Seriously one of the best presents ever! It allows me to keep family and friends updated with pictures and videos of Cooper so easily! It seems like I am constantly taking pictures and either emailing them to family or updating them to facebook. It saves me ALOT of time sitting at the computer. But I was wondering how I could get them to my Blog. For those of you who have had a smart phone for a while, may think this is a silly question. But since I had never tried, I thought I would give it a go. I really wish there was some way I could update my blog from my Blackberry, but I haven't discovered it yet. If anyone out there knows how to do that, please leave me a comment. It would once again save me more time.



Since this is my first time blogging with using my Blackberry pictures and videos, I had some trouble figuring out how to upload my videos. I first went through Youtube, and uploaded 5 that way. Well it would only allow me to show one video, and post links to the other 4. So when you get to the bottom, you will just have to click on the link to view the video. Anyways, while I was trying to figure out how to post my pictures, I found a much easier way to post videos (hence the other random video and the very bottom!). Oh well. I guess it is a trial-and-error process. So anyways, these pictures and videos loaded so much quicker than my "real" cameras! Some of these pictures are from the very first day I got my Blackberry - about 2 months ago! Oh how Coop has changed!


He doesn't take a paci for naptime anymore. I wish naps were as easy as they used to be!
Chilling at Walmart

Enjoying a Mum-Mum

Thinking about crawling (2 months ago!) Now there is no thinking about it!

Worn out from Christmas shopping

playing peek-a-boo

Doesn't he look handsome

Chewing on a bottle - Hey, whatever gives Momma a couple extra minutes!

The hair is coming in!

January 13th - my 9 month old!

Oh cruel world!

Pulling up to see Roxie

Helping Mommy pack up clothes - a never ending process!

This is how naptime usually goes!

Just woke up from a nap.

Standing and trying to get the mail from Daddy

On a play date with Maddox

Once again- not napping


Such a sweet boy, though if I remember correctly, I almost killed him on this day. The child would not nap. I thought I was going to go insane! Matt had to bring me home a Reese's blast from Sonic. Stress food!


Oh yes, now I remember why I almost killed him. He wouldn't nap, because he was too busy chewing up his crib. His beautiful crib is now covered in teeth marks. My solution - towels tied around the rails. I had to add another to the side rail.

The Super Bowl - Coop wearing an Auburn jersey, me wearing a Green Bay jersey. Both teams are number 1!

He has recently started giving the goofiest grins! I LOVE it!


He found a great place just his size. I think the cords hanging in the back were his motivation. :)


I posted this picture to Facebook with the title being "Hello. My name is Destruction."



Below are the videos. I'm not going to explain them, because they are not in order. There are two videos that were supposed to show Cooper when he first started crawling, and then a video of him crawling last week. He has gotten much faster and continues to get faster every day!




Oh now I feel really stupid! As I was going to upload some of the pictures I had taken with my phone, I figured out how to do the videos as well. Well I'm not going to spend the time fixing the ones above (sorry - naptime is almost up!), but now I know how to do it! Yay! And it was SOOO quick too. Not the usual 30 minutes to an hour. Less than 5 minutes. I will definitely be doing this more often.



No comments:

Post a Comment