Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 27, 2011

Video Post

Here are some videos of Cooper that I have taken recently. He is getting to be so much fun! He loves to play with us. Too much sometimes to where he doesn't want to play by himself! That's ok though because we really enjoy him. He is crawling so fast now. Sometimes so fast that we don't get there in time. He stands by himself for really long periods of time. Not too much longer and he'll figure out how to walk.

Chasing Daddy and Daddy chasing Cooper

Head butting. For some reason he thinks that's fun!

Crawling around Keisel Park. He was filthy when he was through!

More crawling. Trying to put everything in his mouth.

Going to get the dogs!

Such a beautiful day. Outside playing with leaves! Trying not to let Mommy see me putting them in my mouth!

Cooper's first time in a bucket swing. He didn't really know what to think of it. I think it scared him a little bit. :(

We went to the Montgomery Zoo when my mom and sister were in last weekend, and I think one of his favorites things to play with were these leaves!

Here is another game Cooper likes to play. I think it is a good triceps workout for Matt!

This is Cooper's absolute favorite game to play. I call it "Stand Up. Fall Down." Don't know why he likes it so much, but whatever entertains the boy is fine with me!

Whenever Cooper is hungry, he lets us know! He kicks his legs and makes a loud noise to make sure we are paying attention!

No comments:

Post a Comment