Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Yay for Sunny Days!

Yesterday was a beautiful day in Auburn. It was close to 70 degrees, so we decided to head to a park to enjoy the weather. I also decided to take some pictures since the scenery is so beautiful. Cooper loved being outside! I think we were there for a couple of hours. I'm looking forward to the warmer weather, but I know that as soon as I say that, I will be wishing for it to cool down! There is just no in between in Auburn!! After we got home, Cooper got to enjoy a nice long bath. He loves bath time, and I realized that I hadn't taken any pictures of that in a while. Usually I am in a hurry trying to get him ready for bed, but last night we lingered in the tub for a while. Anyways, the pictures are in reverse order! Enjoy!













Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You got some awesome pictures at the park! He's such a cutie and just looks like he keeps you on your feet at all times :) Hope y'all are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! Looks like a fun day! Definitely jealous of your pretty weather! Cooper is so cute! I think he is looking more and more like you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. such cute pictures! cooper is adorable and he's getting so big!
    ~Brooke

    ReplyDelete