Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, February 7, 2010

28 1/2 weeks pic

I had so many people today at church ask if I was tired. I know I look that way all the time. I guess that is just part of it right now. I am more tired, but I really am feeling pretty good. Sure, I am uncomfortable the majority of the time, but when you have a basketball for a belly, it is understandable. Anyways, I don't have too much longer! I know that I am going to be doing a lot of growing in the next couple of weeks. That is just crazy to think about because I am already quite big! But I can tell that he is cramped inside. Last night I didn't get the most restful sleep because he wanted to move. My mom says that he is ready to come out! I told her he is just going to have to calm down, because he is not coming out any time soon! But enough rambling. Continue keeping us in your prayers. I can tell that we have people praying for us. We just want him to be healthy and go full term (hopefully not any longer, but if that's the case, then I am going to need your prayers for patience!). Can't wait to meet this little guy. It is hard to believe that in 11 weeks, our lives are going to change so much! I feel that this blog was not well thought out. But we all know that you just look at the pictures anyway!

Don't forget to check out the post below about his crib!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. You look great...not tired! =) And you will be amazed at how much you grow in the next couple months. I felt huge at this point too, and I couldn't believe I could get any bigger... I did. Haha. It is so fun though. Enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. And... as a NICU nurse, I will definitely be praying that he stays in there full term. ;) Sorry my comments weren't too well thought out either.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look great! Hang in there and you're little guy will be here before you know it! You guys are in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete