Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, March 1, 2010

Belly Picture!


I decided to take a real belly picture for all of those out there who wonder what it looks like. Matt wasn't home, so I had to get creative. Here I am at 31 1/2 weeks! Only about 2 months to go. So far I don't have any stretch marks which is why I decided to go ahead and take this picture. I feel like he looks really low (and huge!). It is just so weird to look at these and not see my waist! But it is so worth it! And Matt is getting so excited. He loves to talk to Cooper and playing the "poking game" with him. Basically Matt pokes my stomach and Cooper pokes back. I generally don't let this last long because I don't like being poked from the inside and outside! :) I can see that they are already ganging up on me! Anyways, do y'all like the bare belly picture or do you think I should go back to the full body shots? Just wondering what your opinions are.

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Haha... I love the "poking game!" So funny. I think your belly looks so cute! I quit posting many pictures without a shirt covering me at this point because my belly button had popped, but I say post whichever you want because it's your blog! =) You look precious both ways. Can't wait to see pictures of your sweet boy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You, and Cooper, look so cute either way. So excited for ya'll! The poking game is hilarious (I say this now but I'm sure I'll be putting an end to it when Mike gets that idea when the time comes...)

    ReplyDelete