Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Dr. App. 4-6

I had a doctor's appointment today. We found out that I am 1 1/2 centimeters dilated and 80% effaced. He said I am making very good progress. Of course he has no idea when Cooper may arrive into this world, but at least I am doing something. All that cramping and Braxton Hicks have not been for nothing. My next appointment is next Tuesday. Matt is just praying that Cooper holds out until after this weekend. Matt has a big youth group event for Saturday and would really like to get that over with before having a baby. I don't think Cooper is coming any time soon, but I could be wrong! Thursday I will be 37 weeks and he will be considered full-term. I do have my bags packed and the car seat in, but mentally I really just don't think it is going to happen any time soon. Is that wrong? Not that I'm not ready for him to be here, but I guess I've been thinking April 29th for so long that anything before the 20s would shock me. The nurses always ask me how far apart my contractions have been. I always just laugh and say that I haven't been timing them because they don't hurt bad enough. I say that once they start hurting, then I'll start timing. Oh well, I think I've rambled enough. I'll try to keep you updated! Sorry I've been lacking on the pictures. I'm sure there will be enough baby pictures in a few weeks that you will have forgiven me! :)

1 comment:

  1. That's exciting! When the time does finally come, only 8 1/2 to go!

    ReplyDelete