Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 15, 2011

First Day of School - sort of

Today, we took Cooper to a Mother's Day Out program at a local Methodist church. The program allows you to pay per day and is first come first serve. We got there at 8:40 even though it didn't start until 9:00 because we weren't sure of how many people would be there. Well I'm glad we got there when we did, because when I signed in, he was 8 out of the 10 they allow in his class! The program is very popular and was packed by 9:00! We took Cooper in and I wasn't surprised when he just walked in to his classroom and started playing. No crying or anything! That helped my nerves because I was already anxious about not knowing anyone there. We stuck around just a minute or two to introduce ourselves to the teacher, and then we left. Cooper didn't even seem to care that we weren't there. He was too busy playing with a dog that he found.

The program lasts from 9 till 12, so I was able to get a lot accomplished. I went to a doctor's appointment, and then went home to clean. I was able to dust all 4 of our fans which probably hadn't been dusted in years! And then I vacuumed and swept. I know that doesn't sound like much, but I put off vacuuming as long as I can, so we I get around to doing it, it is a major task!

After I was done cleaning, I went and picked Cooper up. His teacher said he was such a well natured child. She said that he went around kissing all his classmates. Cooper was so happy to see me and looked like he had a great time! We will definitely be using that program again!

After "school", we went to eat lunch and then headed home. Poor baby was so exhausted that he fell asleep as soon as he got in the car. That is what I call a good day at school! :)
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment