Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, September 10, 2011

My little monkey

Cooper has really gotten into climbing! He can pretty much climb onto anything in our house. He has climbed on the coffee table before, but it was only one time and then he stopped. Well today he rediscovered it. He has been up and down all day. He looks so big standing up there. And he is so proud of himself when he gets up there! I know pretty soon he will start jumping from the table to the couch. I'm not looking forward to those days!

And I know he looks crazy in just a diaper and Crocs, but I was having him try on the new shoes and he threw a fit when I took them off. Some things are just not worth fighting about!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment