Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, October 29, 2011

First picture with new phone

So, for some reason every time I try to upload pictures from my nice camera, blogger won't let me. So I haven't been blogging in a while. I guess I'm just gonna have to blog from my phone for a while. Speaking of phones - I dropped my Blackberry in a glass of Koolaid a couple of weeks ago. I about cried! I was so upset and immediately did everything I could to fix it. Unfortunately it was a loss. So after several days of searching, I ordered an used Blackberry off E-Bay. I was so happy when my new phone came in! It really is the only thing I splurge on, and it is so worth it. If I want to capture a quick picture of Coop without pulling out the big camera, it is the perfect size. Anyways, here is a picture of my Dad and Coop eating breakfast last weekend. I'll try to be better at uploading stuff, but it is just so frustrating!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment