Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

16 weeks

Here is my 16 week picture before church on Sunday. I have started wearing maternity shirts, but I'm still wearing my regular pants with a belly band. I am much smaller this pregnancy than with Cooper. I'm sure that has a lot to do with chasing Cooper around and not being able to eat all the time. Hopefully, I will put on some pounds over the holidays - I know that sounds weird to say, but since I lost so much weight after Cooper, I'm afraid that if I don't gain enough this time, I will lose WAY too much after. Anyways, I'm sure it will be fine, but just thinking ahead. I started feeling the baby move around 14 weeks. Now I feel the baby alot! I know this sounds really early, but I've heard this is normal the second time around. I think that Matt would even be able to feel if Matt was patient! :)

Don't miss the new post below!









Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment