Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, June 15, 2012

1 month photos

 

Levi turned 1 month yesterday 6/14.  It is so hard to believe that he is already a month old.  The second one flies by so much faster than the first!  I love him so much!!

Stats:

Weight – 9 pounds, 7 ounces (he weighed 6.10 at birth)

Length – 20 3/4 inches

He is still eating about every 3 hours.  He has only made it 4 hours at night a couple of times and 5 hours twice.  When he slept 5 hours, I was hoping it was going to be a trend, but he went back to every 3.  He has a lot of belly problems, so I’m hoping when that gets resolved he will start sleeping longer.  He hates to be awake.  I have to make him have tummy time and play on his activity mat.  If he’s awake, he wants to eat.  He hasn’t started smiling or cooing yet, but I think it isn’t going to be long.  He rolled over from his back to belly one time, but I think it was a fluke.  Much too young to count!  He hates getting dressed, getting his diaper changed, getting a bath – pretty much anything besides eating and sleeping!!

I love him and so glad that he is here!  Can’t wait to see what happens in month 2!!

DSC_0679 DSC_0670 DSC_0671 DSC_0674 DSC_0675

No comments:

Post a Comment