Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Levi 7 months old

Levi turned 7 months on December 14th.  I am way behind on this, so some of the things he is doing may not have happened until after he turned 7 months, but oh well!

Weight: 16.5 ounces (I just took him to the doctor 2 days ago for his first ear infection)

Sleep:  Still not great.  I apparently don’t know how to sleep train my children.  *Sigh* He takes 3 – 30 minute naps.  Goes to bed about 6:30 and wakes up for the day between 7:00 and 7:30.  I usually nurse him twice sometime in between 6:30pm and 7:30am.  I know I am going to have to fix that soon…

Eating:  Still LOVES to nurse.  I mean sometimes during the day he nurses every 2 hours.  It’s ridiculous.  But I really love it, so it’s ok.  He goes back and forth on doing well with eating.  I don’t know what it is about him.  He is just not as in to it as Cooper was.  Sometimes he will eat 3 meals a day, and sometimes I have trouble getting him to finish one thing of baby food in a day.  I think a lot has to do with his pickiness.  If he doesn’t like it, he just shuts down.  He won’t try anything else for that setting.  On a good note, he is eating some table food.  He loves crackers (I have to watch him though.  He tends to choke and throw up), puffs, pizza.  He has tried mashed potatoes, green beans, waffle, grapes, pasta, bananas.  Another good note, he is drinking from his cup like a champ.  Sometimes he holds it by himself!  So much further than Coop on that one!

He recently has started rocking on his hands and knees.  He will also go from sitting, to diving for a toy, to landing on his belly.  Still not rolling (I think he can, he just doesn’t want to), but he is showing improvements every day on getting closer to crawling.  He is also close to standing while holding on to something.

He has started waving and saying “Bye Bye”.  Not at the same time, but we count it!  :)  He says sounds that seem to be Momma and Dadda which makes me happy!

Still not the most content little fellow.  Loves to be carried around on my hip!  Doing much better in his car seat!  We traveled a lot this Christmas, and he didn’t have any major breakdowns!!

I love this little guy so much!  His fuzzy little head will get him almost anything.  Anytime I get frustrated, I just rub his head and it makes things all better.  :)

I’m so ready for 2013 and all that Levi will learn and do!

 DSC_1272 DSC_1274 DSC_1279 DSC_1282 DSC_1304 DSC_1307 DSC_1308 DSC_1309 DSC_1312

2 comments:

  1. Lydia, he is ADORABLE! He looks just like you...your little mini-me! :) Bennett does the same thing with food. Some days, he'll eat everything we give him, but the next day he won't touch anything. We don't really do a lot of baby food anymore b/c it stopped him up SO bad, so we mostly do table foods now. He does eat a jar of prunes & apples everyday to keep things moving. But, I have a hard time making sure he's getting enough fruits and veggies. Oh well, he's still nursing so I know he's getting most of his nutrition from me anyways. Sorry...this is a really long comment! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Levi is sooo cute! This post made me realize what a chunk JB is! I took him to the doctor today and he weighs 15.4 lbs!! I cant wait for him to meet Levi!

    ReplyDelete