Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, February 18, 2013

Winterfest 2013

This past weekend was Winterfest in Gatlinburg. For those who aren't familiar with Winterfest, it is 12,000 teens from around the south that come to worship God. It. Is. Amazing! This was my first time to go since having children. I probably will not be going again for awhile because children add a new level of difficulty! But I sure did enjoy the worship and lessons by Jeff Walling, Don McLaughlin, and Jonathan Storment. Such great guys!!

But like I said, the children make it hard. The drive is normally long, but add two kids, and we tacked on an additional 2 hours. Not to mention that the sessions are long and some are late at night. Thankfully my mom came with me or I would have gone crazy!!









1 comment:

  1. I missed getting to see you, but I saw Matt! You're right, kids make it difficult. I took Lew last year, but I just couldn't this year being 5 months pregnant.

    ReplyDelete