Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, March 16, 2013

Chili

Levi has always been a difficult eater. I was going to say picky, but that's not correct. He almost always tries anything I give him. And he usually likes it. But, he will only eat a couple of bites. And then he's done. Well since I found out that he is not gaining a lot of weight, I've tried to be creative about food. Tonight we had chili for dinner. He did great for about 5 or 6 bites. But then he started getting distracted. So I ended up giving him the bowl, which got him to eat several more handfuls. So it's not that he's full, I think he's just ready to get to the next thing. So if I switch up the way he's eating, it is like a new activity.





No comments:

Post a Comment