Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 30, 2010

Things We've Been Doing

His first time in his highchair.


First bite of rice cereal


The first time he ate rice cereal, he only ate a couple of spoonfuls. He wasn't too happy to be trying something new!



Cooper watching Roxie during one of his daddy days. Please excuse the messy door. Roxie likes to jump on it. It is very hard to keep clean!



Second time with rice cereal. It went a little better. I had Matt hold him which he seemed to like. He ate about half of it.



In his Rain forrest Jumper. He loves this thing. When he jumps, music starts and light flash. When he first got in it at four months old, we would have to turn him around to different areas on the jumper, but yesterday he turned himself for the first time. Such a big boy!



He also loves his exersaucer. Thanks to Aunt Brandy for letting us borrow both! He is playing with the toy that he likes best. They turn and each make their own sound. He will sit there and turn them for quite a while.


I love those chubby cheeks!



His daddy was working really hard to get this smile. Whenever he sees the camera, he will just stop and stare at me, so I had to be quick!


Matt took this picture on one of his days. Matt was in our bedroom doing something and he could hear Cooper making a high pitched sound. He came out and Cooper was playing and talking to his feet.


This picture cracks me up. He is so serious! I was putting him down for a nap, and he just looked at me like"really Mom? Do I have to?"


First time to try sweet potatoes. They were a hit! I was afraid to heat up the whole package, because I thought he might not eat it all, but boy was I wrong. He ate the whole thing!


Messy boy!


All done







Cooper makes this high pitched sound now. It is so funny!


This next video is one I took today. He was supposed to be going to sleep, but I heard him on the monitor making the high pitched sound. Sorry about the poor shooting, but if Cooper sees me, he stops what he is doing. He notices me at the very end.


No comments:

Post a Comment