Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

This and That

I came into the room and thought Cooper was still playing, but he was very still. So I got very close and realized he was asleep like this! He is so funny. He had one hand in his ring and his foot propped up.
Matt watches Cooper when I work. I came home one day and this is how I found my child dressed or I should say not dressed. Matt says that he leaves him like this the majority of the day. Not exactly how I would do it, but I do love my naked baby! He is so soft and cuddly! And look at those rolls! I just want to eat him up!
Papa Tom stopped by last weekend on his way to a workshop. He said that Cooper has gotten so much bigger since the last time he saw him! I would have to agree. I don't know how much longer I'm going to be able to tote his car seat around. He is also almost grown out of his 3-6 months clothes. I put some 6-9 months on him and they fit great! But unfortunately most of his 6-9 months clothes are winter clothes. Definitely doesn't work in August! So I'm trying to stretch out his 3-6 months as long as possible. His 4 month appointment is the 16th. Can't wait to see how much he weighs and how long he is. I have a feeling that 16 years from now, he will be taller than his dad. Just a guess, but I think he is going to be a big boy!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment