Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 24, 2010

Doing things is what I like to do

Cooper is a very busy fellow these days. No more laying around. He is an active boy! I know that he is going to keep me on my feet for many years to come. Please pray for me! :)

We had a play date with some of our favorite little guys. Walker was just added to our group a little over two weeks ago! In a couple of months, he will be in the floor playing with the others. I'm so blessed to have a great group of girls that I can get together with! Hopefully we will have many more years with these wonderful ladies and boys!



Cooper loves to watch Roxie. He would sit there all day if he could. In the mornings, Matt opens the door and lets Cooper admire the dog. It is definitely helping his sitting skills!


What a precious expression! Cooper loves peaches.



He also loves his fingers!






No comments:

Post a Comment