Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, December 25, 2010

Family Christmas December 17, 2010

This was Cooper's first Christmas! I was so excited to see how he would react to opening presents and he didn't disappoint! Matt and I decided to start a tradition of opening presents the day/night before we leave for our Christmas vacation. It just turned out that all of our Christmas travels were early this year. So to celebrate our family Christmas, we had to get started on Friday December 17th. Since Cooper is so little, I didn't do anything Santa related. I decided to save that for next year when he would understand more. We just got him a couple of items since he is already blessed with SO MUCH! We got him some wooden puzzles, a new lovie (to replace the old one he sleeps with), and a blow-up toy. He really enjoyed the paper more than the toys, but I kind of figured that! :)







I didn't get any pictures of me and Matt opening presents, but I did have the video camera set up for our own documentation. Matt got me an early Christmas present of a Blackberry Curve which I love! I can send quick pictures and videos of Cooper to my family to keep them up to date. He also got me some picture frames for our house. We don't have any pictures up of Cooper and that really needs to change! :) I guess I am just used to seeing him and I just don't get around to hanging any.
I got Matt some jeans and pajama pants. Those were the only gifts he had to open at our house, but his BIG present was waiting at my parents house. My sister and I went in together to get Matt a video i-pod. It is really neat. It holds 4,000 songs, videos, and pictures. It also has radio and wifi. Matt definitely has fun playing around with it.
We enjoyed our small family Christmas and know that next year will be even crazier!

No comments:

Post a Comment