Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

For those who haven't heard...

We are having another baby!!

We are so excited about this second baby! Cooper doesn't really get it yet, but I'm sure the bigger I get, the more he will understand.

Yesterday we went in for a check-up and got to have an ultrasound. Sorry this isn't the best picture, but they were having a hard time getting the baby in the middle of the screen.

Good news is that everything looks great! The heart beat was 170. If I remember correctly, Cooper's was 168 the first time we heard it. We could see the baby kicking and waving its arms and legs (so cool!). The nurse kept saying what an active baby it is - reminds me of Coop in the womb!

We are so blessed to be pregnant a second time. We have such a hard time getting pregnant, so it makes it so special. This time around it took us 9 months of trying and 5 rounds of Clomid. Much better than it was with Coop, but we were still very frustrated. I guess we just thought it was going to happen quickly, but it was all in God's time. HE definitely knows us much better than we do!

Anyways, I will be 10 weeks on Friday, which puts my due date on June 1st. I'm expecting a May baby since Cooper was so early, but that's another thing that God controls! I will try to be good with pictures, but I'm not promising anything!


Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations, Tignor family! I know everyone must be so excited!
    Love ya,
    Rachel Frost

    ReplyDelete