Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 11, 2011

Lions and Tigers and Bear Bryant Oh My!

So, I know that it is already the middle of November, and I'm just now blogging about Halloween.  But between being in my first trimester and the computer taking forever to upload my pictures, I just haven't gotten around to it until now.  I have learned a little trick to make my picture loading much faster!  It is a pain, but it cuts out literally hours!  I first upload them to Facebook, then resave them by clicking on them in my Facebook.  I guess it saves it as a much lower resolution which makes it faster for me to upload.  It took me about 2 minutes to upload 11 pictures this time!  So yay!

Anyways, for Halloween this year Cooper went as a lion.  Since we have done Trunk or Treat the past couple of years, I tried to think of some way to incorporate me and Matt to go along with Cooper's costume.  I decided to do "Lions and Tigers and Bear Bryant Oh My!".  Cooper was the Lion, Matt was the (Auburn) Tiger and I was the (Alabama fan) Bear Bryant.  I thought it turned out cute!

I thought he would hate wearing his costume, but as soon as we got him ready, he ran outside and jumped in the car!

The best family picture we got.  Cooper had gotten scared earlier and didn't want to look at anyone!

Me and my little lion.  So cute!

Daddy and the Lion

starting to get into it

Me and my momma friends and our boys.  We are all expecting our second in the Spring!

putting some candy in his bucket

digging through our bowl


our trunk!

this was taken at the very beginning.  He saw a kid dressed up like a wolf and got scared.  It took him about an hour to get to where we could put him down!

No comments:

Post a Comment