Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 28, 2012

Baby Shower for 2

Today I hosted a baby shower for two of my girlfriends from church.  Amy is due February 16th and April is due March 15th.  They are both having little girls, so we decided to do a joint shower.  It was a blast! 

 DSC_0859

Jamie and Katie with little Maclain

DSC_0860 DSC_0861

Lauren, Jessica, and Abbie

DSC_0862

Jessica and Maclain

DSC_0863 DSC_0864

me and my sweet friend Katie – miss you!!

DSC_0865

we had a packed house!  And this isn’t even everyone!

DSC_0866

Amy’s on the left in brown and April is on the right in white

These girls racked up!

DSC_0868

All the preggo ladies who were there!

From left to right:

Becca due in March, Amy due in February, April due in March, Jamie due in March, and me due in June

DON’T MISS THE NEW POST BELOW!!

No comments:

Post a Comment