Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 22, 2012

Weeks 20 and 21

 

DSC_0830 

20 weeks – notice the little hand grabbing my shirt.  We couldn’t get him to get out of the picture.  :)

DSC_0849

21 weeks – taken today before church.  Ignore the wet hair!

So far I have been feeling ok.  The main problems I have been having is pelvic, hip, back, and leg pain.  I know that sounds like alot, but usually it’s not all at the same time!  It gets really bad when I go grocery shopping with Cooper.  I guess because I have to lug him and the groceries?  And then push the cart and all the walking?  Not really sure, but it does seem to flare up after a trip to Walmart.  I was almost in tears the other day when I got home, and then I still had to make Coop lunch and get him to bed before I could sit down.  Needless to say I didn’t do much the rest of the day.  It also flares up if I do any heavy cleaning.  Any type of vacuuming makes it hurt.  My sweet husband vacuumed for me the other night!  Thanks Matt!  The bad part is that once the pain flares up, it is really hard to get it to go away.  I’ve tried really hard not to take medicine this pregnancy, and let’s be honest, tylenol is pretty much the only thing I can take and it doesn’t do jack squat.  So I try to take it easy most of the time.  I try to limit picking up Cooper and heavy objects.  This seems to be helping.

My doctor’s appointments are going well.  Levi’s heart rate has been around 150.  I got measured for the first time at my last appointment.  They didn’t tell me the measurement, but the nurse did mention that all of my baby was below my belly button.  She said I looked like I have a basketball under my shirt.  :)

Anyways, that’s about it for now!

1 comment: