Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, February 25, 2012

Weeks 24 and 26

 

I did some major growing in week 24.  And I felt all the stretching that went along with it!  Levi is packing on the pounds according to the scale.  :) 

 DSC_0888DSC_0911

I’m still feeling ok.  Not sleeping all that great, but I didn’t with Cooper so I was prepared for that.  Cooper can no longer sit in my lap without me being very uncomfortable.  I have to put him to my side to read to him.  Bending over to get things off the floor is pretty impossible.  I’m still having Braxton Hicks, but nothing regular.

Levi is a big kicker.  He kicks all night long!  He likes to kick my bladder in just the right spot where it hurts if I don’t go to the bathroom. 

We are looking forward to meeting this little guy!  Not too much longer to go!!

No comments:

Post a Comment