Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Levi’s Nursery

My parents came two weekends in a row to help with Levi’s nursery.  The first weekend they came, it was awful!  Cooper was sick the entire time and up 3 hours the first night and then 5 hours the next night.  We took him to the doctor on Sunday and found out he had strep on top of bad allergies which was making him cough all day long!  So we were all exhausted!  We did manage to get the room painted and my dad and Matt hung the ceiling fan.  Mom also recovered the glider to put in Levi’s room.  So it wasn’t a total waste, but it would have been a lot easier if Cooper had been feeling better!

The next weekend was the weekend of Winterfest.  Mom, Cooper, and I were supposed to go to Winterfest, but because Cooper was sick and we were all coming down with it, we decided to stay home.  Mom and Dad ended up coming back and installing chair rail in the room.  My poor Dad was feeling so bad, but kept right on working!  I felt so bad for him, but honestly, since Cooper was feeling so much better, I felt like the weekend went much smoother!  They got the chair attached and painted on Thursday.  Friday mom did some deep cleaning since it is so hard for me to clean right now.  We also moved Cooper’s crib in to Levi’s room which means that Cooper is now sleeping in a queen size bed!  Cooper transitioned ok.  He’s never been the best at going to sleep, so really the queen bed has not made life any more difficult for us.  Mom also helped me organize the closets.  They were a mess! 

Below are just some of the pictures I took of the second weekend and some I took today of the finished product.  I didn’t get any pictures from the first weekend since Cooper wanted to be held the whole time.  But that’s ok.  I still have to hang some art, but the major stuff is all there!

 DSC_0901 DSC_0902 DSC_0903 DSC_0904 DSC_0905 DSC_0906

 DSC_0920 DSC_0921 DSC_0922 DSC_0925DSC_0923 DSC_0924

2 comments:

  1. The stripes look SO good! I can't believe yall did them yourselves!! Richard and I tried to do Walker's and it did NOT turn out well at all! I like Levi's initials on the wall! SO cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lydia,It looks beautiful! Those Carpenters know how to do a great job! ;)

    ReplyDelete