Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, March 15, 2012

Sick and Tired of being Sick and Tired

Well if you haven't noticed, I haven't blogged in a while. Believe me I have a good reason! About 2 weeks ago (right in the midst of us buying our van) I started feeling really really bad. I hadn't felt that bad in a while. And it doesn't help that I'm preggers and can't take any good stuff to make me feel better. I tried to see if it would pass, but after 5 days of not feeling great, I went to the doctor. The diagnosis - strep throat. I started antibiotics, but still felt bad. I didn't start feeling any kind of relief until day 3 of the meds. I just thought that maybe I had a really bad case of strep. So fast forward 2 weeks and now Coop is sick with... THE FLU!! He started running a high fever when we got home from church Sunday night. That night was a night from the devil! He woke up at 1 and didn't fall back asleep till 5. At 4:30 I finally put him in the van and drove around till he fell asleep. I had to go to work on Monday, but took off to take him to the doctor. As we were sitting in the office, I still felt not great. I was achy and run down. So when the diagnosis came back flu, it clicked! I've had the flu this whole time. Of course I can't be absolutely positive since they never did a test, but it makes sense why even on antibiotics I still felt horrible! Anyways, Cooper has had a rough several days. He was still running a high fever so I took him back to the doctor today and he now has an ear infection from all the gunk associated with the flu. I just hope his doesn't last as long as mine has! And once we get back to normal, I may get back to blogging! Oh on a side note, I'm in my third trimester!!! If that doesn't make you a little scared, I don't know what will! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment