Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 13, 2012

Aunt Nancy’s

While Matt was gone to Honduras for a mission trip, I headed to Memphis via Chattanooga.  Every year my Aunt Nancy has all the Carpenter family to her house the week of the 4th of July.  My parents go every year, but it seems like our little family only makes it every other year.  Well this year we got to go, but without Matt.  :(  Since I was going solo, my parents offered to drive to Auburn and then ride with me to Chattanooga.  I’m so glad they did! 

They got to Auburn late Thursday night, and then we headed to Chattanooga Friday morning.  Levi hates his car seat, so it was very nice to have Mom sitting in the back with the kids.  It seemed like she was doing everything she could to keep Levi from crying.  I know I would have probably been crying before we even got to the Georgia line if I had been by myself. 

When we got to Aunt Nancy’s, we got in the pool.  I wasn’t sure how Cooper would react.  A couple of weeks ago we went to my friend Amy’s pool, and Cooper screamed when Matt tried to get him to go in.  He would have none of it.  Well this time he gave us no problems.  By the end of the stay he was jumping off the side to me.  I’m so glad he likes it now, but I will have to go and get some swim gear before we go again.  He is fearless now!

 DSC_0707

Lolly and Coop swimming

DSC_0708

Jon Oakley and Lily

DSC_0711 DSC_0715

Emily Oakley and Lily

DSC_0718 DSC_0719

Daily, Lily, and Coop

DSC_0721

Poppy and Levi

DSC_0722 DSC_0723

My Aunt Libby and Aunt Pat holding Levi

DSC_0724

Poppy, Daily, and Lolly

DSC_0725

Brandy and my Great Uncle Frank (my Dad’s namesake)

DSC_0726

Coop and Frankie

DSC_0727

DSC_0728

Levi and my cousin Bethany

DSC_0729

Remle

DSC_0730

Lolly, Coop and Daily

DSC_0732 DSC_0733

Coop jumping in.  Yes he’s wearing a purple puddle jumper.  It was Daily’s.  We ended up taking it off and just wearing floaties.  The floaties held him up just as well.

DSC_0736 DSC_0738 DSC_0741 DSC_0744

DSC_0745

523643_4305226274553_351757038_n

This last picture I took from my cousin Wendy.  It is just too cute.  Remle and Frankie are reading to Levi.  And then they started singing to him.  So sweet!

No comments:

Post a Comment