Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 27, 2009

You Say Goodbye, I Say Hello

Yesterday, Matt and I went to Florence, AL to see my grandmother. She was not doing well, so I took the day off to see her. It was a long day. Four and 1/2 hours there and back. A lot of driving! But it was worth it to see my grandmother one last time. My mom called me this morning and told me that my grandmother had passed away. I was so thankful that we had taken the time to go yesterday. I know she is in Heaven right now with Pawpaw and Hannah. We will miss her dearly!

On a happier note, I got to see my neices yesterday as well. It was so evident to me of how life goes by so quickly. They were there to see Mawmaw who had lived a very long life, while my neices are very new to this world. It seems like that no matter how many times we have to say goodbye to someone, there is always someone new to say hello to.

Here are some cute pictures of them yesterday.

Daily is working a "catching" some rocks.





Remle enjoying the see-saw.

My beautiful sister!

Matt is definitely everybody's favorite.






3 comments:

  1. Lydia,
    So sorry to hear of your loss. You have a great attitude and outlook.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry to hear about your grandma. I'm glad you got to see her one last time. Those are some cute nieces you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your nieces are too sweet, and Matt looks like such a fun uncle! I am really sorry about your grandma. I will be praying for your family!

    ReplyDelete