Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Auburn Football

Earlier this year, I bought Matt season tickets for Auburn football. Since I work at the university, I get the tickets half off and decided that this was an opportunity that could not be missed. Saturday was the first game. Matt was so excited! He was practically dragging me to the stadium (apparently I was not walking fast enough). He wanted to make sure we got there in enough time to see everything. We had a great time, and hopefully Auburn will have a good season.

Sorry, I didn't turn the flash off. A couple of the pictures are very bright.
Standing on the second row. Our seats are on the first row.
Watching the band come marching in.



Trying to get a good picture of the "War Eagle". I think I failed.

Players praying before the game.


We got to see a lot of neat things that we wouldn't have been able to see if we had been sitting up high.


The other eagle.


Me and my hubby at half time!

2 comments:

  1. What a good wife! I know Matt must have been on cloud nine! Plus what a cool experience to be so close to the field. Good job Lyd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute pics Lyd! I think that eagle is scary! You look BEAUTIFUL!!!

    ReplyDelete