Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Dr. App. 5-13

We had Cooper's one month appointment today. I was so glad we were having this appointment because Cooper's acid reflux has not improved much (for those of you not on facebook, we have been trying to figure out this problem for a couple of weeks). Our appointment was at 2:00 and at 9:00 this morning he had the most vomit I have ever seen from him. It was very scary. It kept coming and coming. Needless to say, I was very freaked out. Also, a couple of nights ago, I went to go get him from his crib and he was covered in spit up. His nightgown and onesie were soaked. Also there was spit up all on the crib. He has been taking Prevacid since last Monday and we haven't seen the dramatic difference that everyone talks about. So, I was glad to be able to go to the dr. to talk about it some more. Sadly, Cooper has to have an Upper GI on Tuesday morning. I'm so nervous about it. I'm glad to be getting it done, that way we can rule out any major problems, but I know it is going to be a rough morning. He has to not eat anything for four hours. Sometimes that is not a problem. But today he has eaten every hour and a half to two hours. Please pray that he is content for those four hours. Please also pray that we get some answers from this test. I'm very nervous about the results. I don't think anything is terribly wrong with him, but I do want some answers. Anyways, we have had a pretty rough day. He had to get a shot and I think it made him cranky and hurting. But he is gaining weight really well. He weighs 10 pounds 4 ounces and is in the 75th percentile for weight. He is 22 1/2 inches long which is in the 90th percentile for length. Anyways, I'm praying that he sleeps tonight. I'll try to keep you updated about the results.

3 comments:

  1. We'll be praying for little Cooper and you and Matt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You all are in my thoughts and prayers! I hate that little Cooper is having such a hard time but hopefully you'll be able to find out something on Tuesday that will help him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. we will definitely be praying for y'all!!

    ReplyDelete