Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 1, 2011

Gatlinburg

This past week, Cooper and I took a trip to Gatlinburg with my family.  My parents came and picked us up in Nashville, and then my mom rode along with me and Coop.  We all stayed in a cabin between Pigeon Forge and Gatlinburg.  It was very convenient and allowed us to get every day.  One of the days, we all headed to the aquarium.  I knew Coop would love this.  He is always talking about "ish" (fish for all those who don't speak toddler).  When you first walk in there is a huge tank of fish.  He kept saying "ish, ish, ish" over and over again.  So cute!  I didn't keep him in his stroller long because it was so hard to see anything.  So I lugged that boy around the entire aquarium!  But it was SO WORTH IT!  He LOVED it!  I need to take him to the Atlanta aquarium when it isn't so crowded. 
"Ish"

Lolly and Coop - Lolly gave me a break from holding him

Leaning way back to see all the fish coming over his head

Poppy wanted to see if he would touch the crabs.  He literally DOVE in after them!  No fear!

His whole sleeve was wet when he came out

These girls have no fear either

Watching the river


Sweet Frankie

On Wednesday, Dad, Mom, Coop, Frankie, and I headed to Bass Pro Shop.  My friend Erin is always taking her little boy to Bass Pro and he loves it.  Since we don't have a Bass Pro in Auburn, I wanted to try it out.  Of course Cooper loved it!  He loved seeing all the animals on the wall.  I'm pretty sure he didn't know they were dead.  He touched all the ones he could reach!
This was right by the entrance.  He stood like this for several minutes looking at the moose on the wall.

Looking at all the "ish"


They have a waterfall in the middle of the store that he wanted to get in!



Poppy was very excited to get him on the ATV.  No too much longer Poppy and Coop will need one!  :)


I took this picture because he was so fascinated with the glass elevators.  We decided that he could probably ride on these all day and be very content.


Looking at all the animals below

This isn't a very good picture, but I had to put it in here because he ran right up to the gate and started saying "Bear, Bear!"

No comments:

Post a Comment