Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 29, 2011

Weekend O Fun

This past weekend, several of my mommy friends and I went to Atlanta to get away. I was so excited about the trip. It was going to be so good to have a break! Friday we left around 1:00 and headed to Buckhead for a mani and pedi! I haven't had a pedicure since my wedding!!! So it was long overdue. After the nail salon, we headed to Cheesecake Factory to eat. It was so good! We were all so stuffed from our meal that we had to get our cheesecake to go. That's ok though because when we got to April's parents house, we managed to eat some while watching a classic - Dirty Dancing. Such a girl movie, right?!? On Saturday we took it easy in the morning and hung out by the pool. I had not been swimming this summer, so that was nice to relax with my girlfriends. After swimming we made our way to IKEA. If you have never been to IKEA, you should go! Unfortunately they don't have very many around. :( After many hours of shopping, we went to California Pizza Kitchen. So good. And it was packed! To end the night, we went back to the house to play games and have some more girl talk. We went back home on Sunday, and I just felt like the weekend flew by! Of course I missed Matt and Coop, but I really did need a vacation. I feel like I've been a much more relaxed mommy since the trip. It will definitely be an annual thing!

DON'T MISS THE POST BELOW!!!!
Sent via BlackBerry by AT&T

No comments:

Post a Comment