Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 18, 2011

Pictures from the Phone

Before I start on this post, make sure you read all my new posts.  This will be my fourth post this weekend, so don't miss any!

Here are a couple pictures and videos from my phone that I needed to share.  All random, so enjoy!

Riding in his wagon that Lolly and Poppy got him for his birthday

I was trying to clean out the guest bedroom and didn't have a baby gate.  So I used this tub to block his way.  He wasn't very happy with me!

While I was cleaning the guest bedroom, he was sitting in his room tearing up his pop-up book!

I think this may have been on the way home from a zoo trip.  He was worn out!

Maddox and Cooper at one of our Share Group get togethers

Van and Cooper watching the diggers

Sweet boy hiding under the end table

playing in his pool on Memorial Day

Date Night for me and the hubs.  We went to Ariccia which was yummy!

He got in this position and kept saying "stuck" over and over again.

Drinking pool water

I think this may have been when I took him to the splash park without a change of clothes!  So he got to ride home naked!

Playing in the pool at Nana's and Papa Tom's

This was on Father's Day.  I sent this to my dad to wish him a happy one.

We were taking a walk around the neighborhood, and a random cat came up to Coop.  Of course he wanted to play with it!

On our vacation in Gatlinburg and the Log Cabin Pancake House with Daily

Remle and Frankie

eating more pancakes at The Pancake Pantry

This is a common occurrence whenever Coop gets around Poppy.  Giving him sweet tea!

I got to babysit the two youngest.  Mom swore that they would both take naps, but nope!  They were crazy.  :)

This was right after our Gatlinburg vacation.  Cooper had a stomach bug and did not feel well at all!  I think he was watching 101 Dalmations with his daddy.







1 comment: