Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

1st solo trip with 2 boys

A couple of weeks ago I decided to head to Memphis.  Matt was not able to come along, so I made the trip with just the boys.  I was very very nervous about the driving.  If you had asked me before Levi’s was born, I would not have thought this would be an issue.  I made many road trips with just me and Coop, but since Levi is a screamer, I had not tried it yet.  Well it went so much better than I expected.  The trip up took about 8 hours (normally a 5 hour trip).  Levi would only last about an hour and a half.  But I had told myself that if I had to stop a lot, it would be ok.  And it was.  Yes I was super stressed the whole time, but once I got the trip under my belt, I felt much better about the return home trip.

Anyways here is a rundown of our week:  we got to my parent’s house on Thursday.  We met Brandy and the girl’s at Mi Pueblo for dinner and then called it a night.  Friday, we just hung out and did a little shopping.  Saturday was Remle’s birthday party.  She had a cute costume party at their church building.  It was a lot of fun and the kids got to run off some steam.  Sunday was church and more hanging out.  Monday, I took the boys to my sister’s weekly play date.  I invited my high school friend Erin to come along.  It was great to get to see her after such a long time!  Tuesday was Election Day so schools were closed.  Brandy and the girls came over and we made Christmas ornaments.  Wednesday we came back home!

 DSC_1217 DSC_1220 DSC_1222 DSC_1224 DSC_1225 DSC_1226 DSC_1227 DSC_1230 DSC_1231 DSC_1232 DSC_1233 DSC_1235 DSC_1236 DSC_1237

DSC_1238

Don’t miss the new post below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment