Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, November 18, 2012

Trick or Treat

A week before Halloween, Cooper decided he did not want to be a giraffe (the costume my mom scored at a consignment sale), instead he wanted to be a monster.  So I got on Pinterest and did my best to find an age appropriate monster costume.  As I was making Cooper’s costume, I kept trying to get him to try it on to see how it was going.  He refused every time.  So I really thought that he would refuse come Halloween.  It was quite the opposite.  He was sooo excited!  Matt said that Cooper was bouncing on his bed during his rest time wanting to go trick-or-treating.  When we got to church, he couldn’t wait to put on his costume.  He spent the majority of the night running around with his buddy Van and having a great time.  When trunk-or-treat was over, we came home and Matt took Cooper out around our neighborhood to get some real action.  Cooper was so excited about all his candy.  He couldn’t wait to get home and eat some of it.  I think the only part he didn’t like was saying “trick or treat”.  We couldn’t get him to say it.  But he did say “thank you” to each person, so I guess that’s what counts!

Levi was a little giraffe this year.  My friend April had this costume, and it was perfect!  I think he is the cutest giraffe I’ve ever seen!

DSC_1215 DSC_1185 DSC_1190 DSC_1193 DSC_1196 DSC_1201 DSC_1203 DSC_1206

Don’t miss the post below!!

No comments:

Post a Comment