Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

10 of my Favorite Things

1. My husband. He is absolutely wonderful. He makes me laugh constantly.




2. My nieces. Remle and Daily have brought excitement to our family.

I can't get enough of them!







3. Handwritten notes. They tell me that you have taken time to show how much you care.






4. Naps! I could take a nap every day and still go to bed at 10.





5. WICKED! For those of you who don't know, it is a wonderful musical.

My husband made the mistake of buying me the soundtrack for my birthday.

Now that is all we listen to.







6. Flowers. These are some flowers from my old house in TN.








7. My bed. Matt always laughs at me because I get in bed at night and sigh.

He always asks if it is my favorite. My bed is my favorite place in my house (see #4).






8. Reese's cups. Peanut butter and chocolate. What's not to love?











9. Cookies and cream ice cream.











10. Diet D. Pepper. I'm trying to quit, but it's just so addicting!













































1 comment:

  1. What about me? The mother of your #2? That's ok, I love you anyway. Love your blog, BTW, so fancy...

    ReplyDelete