Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, July 27, 2009

Visiting Old Friends

On Sunday, Matt and I went to see one of my best friends that I hadn't seen in 2 years! We were roommates through college, and we both took turns being bridesmaids in each other's weddings. We met Caroline and her family in Montgomery. They were headed to the beach, and we decided to meet them during their road trip. Matt and I only had an hour to spend with them, but it was a blast.

Caroline still looks as good as she always has, where I look like I've put on 20 pounds. I promise I haven't. In fact at my last doctor's visit, which was only 2 weeks ago, I had only gained 1 pound since my wedding. I think it has just distributed to other parts of my body, thanks to a new job where all I do is sit on my rear! Anyways, this is a blog about my friend and not this hideous picture. I should have zoomed in and gotten Angela to take a better one. Oh well!

No comments:

Post a Comment