Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Big Red and Lil' Red

So my sister got a little upset when she saw my list of favorites, and she wasn't on there. I told her it wasn't an exhaustive list, so here is an homage to her.



As some of you know, Brandy and I could not be any more different. She extroverted, I'm introverted. She LOVES to shop, I HATE shopping. She is always going, I lay on the couch and take naps. She wears jewelry and has new clothes, I'm doing good not to be in jeans and a t-shirt. So you get the idea. Complete opposites. Sometimes our differences can be a problem, especially around our mother. I'm not sure why, but Mom brings out the worst in us. It is probably just too much estrogen in the room. But in the end, Brandy is one of my best friends. We had a blast last year making Thanksgiving dinner, and then waking up at 4 am to go shopping on Black Friday. Hopefully there will be more of those memories to come.



Thanksgiving 2008


Thanksgiving at Grandma Curtis's

Cruise 2009

Now I have two beautiful nieces who remind me of Brandy and me. Don't they look like sisters who just love each other? I'm sure they will hate each other during their teenage years. Remle will hate Daily for her straight hair, and Daily will hate Remle for her curly hair. But hopefully, they will become best friends once they get out on their own and learn to appreciate each other.



Rocking at Cracker Barrel









Getting ready for Halloween 2008

Thanks Brandy for giving me these two precious girls! Thanks for calling me every day and talking about nothing. Thanks for understanding what I am going through. Thanks for buying or giving me stuff... with out it, I probably wouldn't have anything! I love you Big Red!

























1 comment: