Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Sorry

Sorry I haven't posted anything in a while. I forgot to take my 15 week picture which usually leads to a post. Also this past weekend, Matt and I went to a funeral for my Uncle John. I don't really feel like posting about that. Anyways, tomorrow I will be 16 weeks and then Monday we find out the sex of the baby. So far the votes are about even. I guess we will just have to wait and see. Also, I am feeling the baby more and more. Usually it is at night when I am laying down on my back and being still. Matt wants to feel it so much, but I don't think you can feel it on the outside yet. Anyways, Matt is too impatient to sit still long enough to feel anything. We do have a girl name and boy name picked out ready to go. When we find out Monday, we will definitely share what the name will be. So far, we have kept it secret. I just know that everyone has an opinion on what we should name our baby, but once we have set it in stone, there's no going back. I'm so ready to find out the sex so I can start planning the nursery. I have been thinking about our nursery for over a year now. It's so exciting that it is almost time for me to start on those plans! On a side note, I'm so excited for New Moon to come out. I know I'm a dork, but I've read all the books and really enjoy seeing them come to life. Even though Edward is not like I pictured, and Bella needs acting lessons, I still enjoy watching them. Yes, I will be dragging Matt to see it. Last year we went and saw it with our friends Jason and Jeanne. I think we will do the same this year. But I won't be able to fight through the crowds to grab good seats like I did last time. Oh well. If we get bad seats, that will just give me an excuse to go see it again! I think that is it for now. I will probably have more stuff to post later on. Don't give up!

No comments:

Post a Comment