Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 16, 2009

Weekend Pictures

This weekend was a busy weekend for me and Matt. We worked long and hard on the nursery. Matt had to move a lot of furniture around to make the room better suited for a nursery. We were also trying to organize all the goodies that my sister gave me a couple weeks ago. On Saturday afternoon, I went to a baby shower for Brooke, one of my friends from Share Group. Matt and I are so blessed to be a part of a church with so many young married couples. At the baby shower, there were four of us pregnant. We decided to take some fun pictures.

Lauren is 39 weeks and ready to pop! She is due Friday with a little girl named Ella!

Brooke is in all black. She is the one we had the baby shower for. She is 32 weeks and due in January with a little girl named Olive.

Katie is next to me and also closest to me in weeks. She is 21 weeks and due in March with a precious boy named Maddox.

I'm sitting at 16 weeks and will find out what the sex of our baby is today!




A nice close-up shot of our bellies!


16 1/2 weeks!!








No comments:

Post a Comment