Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving

This Thanksgiving, Matt and I headed over to Memphis to spend some time with my family. We got to leave Wednesday morning and didn't have to come home until Saturday afternoon! The holiday was filled with lots of good food, shopping, and time with the family. I didn't take many pictures, so I will have to wait to "borrow" some from my sister and mom. Below is just a random assortment of pictures I do have and want to share.


Friday afternoon (after I had been out since 3:20 in the morning for Black Friday with my sister) my mom and I went to Babies R Us to see if we could find the bedding I had been looking at on the internet. We don't have a Babies R Us in Auburn, so I was excited to go see the bedding in person. When we got to the store, we couldn't find it anywhere. I was so upset. I knew I could order it online, but I really wanted to see it in person just to make sure. I started walking around the store to look at other stuff when I spotted the bedding in the sale section! I was very excited. Mom and I did not go there with the intent to purchase the bedding, just to look and make sure. But when we saw the sale price, we knew we had to jump on it. It was the last set the store had, and we bought all the accessories they had as well. We are still missing the rug and the wall decals, but we will just order those online. Below is a great picture of what I hope it will look like when I'm finished!




On Thursday, all the men helped prepare the turkey. They decided to deep fry it since they haven't done that in a while. They sure look hard at work, don't they! :)





My mom is so impressed with how much I'm showing. I think it is funny, because there are still several people at work that do not know I'm pregnant. I think it is pretty obvious, but oh well! Here are some 18 1/2 week pictures!


4 comments:

  1. You look so cute! I finally put on some maternity jeans this week and boy are they much better than my regular ones. Just noticed from our countdowns we are exactly 4 weeks and 1 day apart from each other. Weird! Also, I LOVE the boy bedding you picked out! And how lucky were you to find it in the sale section. I'm not a big fan of a lot of the boy bedding but I definitely like what you picked out and the colors of it. When we got to Dallas last week my in-laws took us to Babies-R-Us too. I hadn't been in one yet. But they didn't have what I was wanting to see in person either. Oh well. She just had to order it online. Anyways...looks like you're doing well. Love to see your updates!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Score on the bedding! It's super cute too! You're starting to look super cute prego friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you're looking so lovely, Lydia! and that bedding is super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your bedding is so cute and so are you!

    ReplyDelete