Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Anniversary Trip

For our anniversary we took a trip to Atlanta. We knew this would probably be the last time for a while that we would get to go away by ourselves. We stayed for a couple of days and just hung out visiting different parts of Atlanta. We ate some good food and had lots of time to relax. The night of our anniversary was the National Championship. Since my team was in the game, we laid in bed and enjoyed the game. I love this picture, because it shows how much things change the longer you are together. I definitely just wanted to lay in bed and watch t.v., when 4 years ago I would have wanted to be out around town. Anyways, my team won, so it was a great day!



24 weeks on our anniversary






1 comment:

  1. That's so fun! I'm glad y'all were able to get away one last time just the two of you. And I totally understand about just wanting to lay in bed and chill on your anniversary. I'm the same way now. Hope you're doing good. You look great!

    ReplyDelete