Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Organizational Tool

Mom%20Plans%20Meals%20for%20Entire%20Year%20-%20ABC%20News


I saw this on Good Morning America and thought I would share it with you. I have always wanted to do something similar to this, but have never started it. Wouldn't it be great not to have to think about what you are cooking for dinner since you have already planned it? Anyways, in the link you can find a copy of her food calendar for 2009. I printed it out, and then crossed out all the things that I don't like, and filled it in with meals she did not have on it. Now I just need to input all the meals in to 2010. Also, I thought a great idea would be to have the recipe for each meal along with the calendar. That way when you are planning your grocery list, you don't have to go searching for each recipe. It is already there. But I know that is even more ambitious. I have already started on mine, so when I get it finished, I will share with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment