Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Showered with love in Searcy

Over Christmas break, I got to go to Searcy, AR to hang out with some of my best girlfriends. Only one friend lives their now, but it is a good in-between point for us to meet up when I'm in Memphis. I headed down on Wednesday the 30th and had to head back to Memphis the 31st. It was short, but we made up for it with all the fun we had.

Shortly after we all arrived, the girls surprised me with a baby shower. I couldn't believe it! My first one! They knew that we probably wouldn't see each other until after Cooper arrives, so now was the perfect time. It makes everything even more real when I open all those wonderful gifts. Matt and I feel so blessed to have such wonderful friends and family that would provide for us like this!



Caroline's Mom got me a goodie bag of onesies, bibs, blanket, and little shoes! I loved it all!


The girls went in together to get me the Baby Einstein tummy time mat and Little Lamb infant seat. I can't wait to get them out and put them together!


My besties! Trish, me, Caroline, and Michelle


After the shower, we headed to Mi Ranchito (the best Mexican you will ever eat) to catch up on each other's lives. I promise that once we saw each other, we did not stop talking until we left! I miss those girls!
After we got back to Trisha's, we played a game called "Sing Off". I had never played it before, but it was very fun. You are competing against another person by trying to sing the song correctly. We did this until about 1 in the morning!



I had a blast with them and can't wait to see them again! Thanks girls for the fun!
Make sure you check out the post below. Just a couple of pictures!

1 comment: