Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas in Memphis

Our Christmas in Memphis was not until Jan. 2nd this year. My sister and her husband and kids went to Canada for Christmas, so we had to wait until they got back to celebrate. Matt and I spent a couple of days before hand just hanging out with my parents. There are a lot of pictures! You have been warned!


My Mom's Christmas tree loaded down with presents!


23 weeks today!

Dad and Matt chilling before we go celebrate New Year's Eve!

Mom and Dad took us to this steakhouse in Como, MS. It was so good!



Jan. 2nd. Our Christmas morning! The girls got two presents from Santa.

Our tradition is to have a huge breakfast before opening presents. We had fried potatoes (my favorite), biscuits and gravy, bacon, sausage, eggs, and coffee! I was stuffed!








Daily loves her babies! She is going to be a great mommy.


Matt and I got Remle and Daily an art easel.


We also got them a Twilight Turtle. You plug it in your room, and at night constellations show up on your ceiling.

Mom got all of her grandkids some nice books that will be special just between her and them.

Remle wearing Poppy's awful glasses!


Brandy got a backpack from Ab.

That also had a hidden Citizen watch inside.



Brandy has talked about getting the complete works by Jane Austen in hardback forever. I have looked in stores, but can't find them anywhere. I finally got on Amazon and bought her a boxed set. She was so excited!


Mom got me a scrapbook for Cooper. Can't wait to fill it up with pictures of him.

Mom also got me a new wallet. I have had the same one since high school!





Matt does not like Alabama. Especially since we live in Auburn. But since my whole family routes for Alabama, he will just have to get over it!

Now Daily is wearing Poppy's awful glasses.

Remle loves her Uncle Matt!

Please ignore the double chin!



Mom and I made hair bows for Remle.


Mom made Cooper a blanket that is one side Auburn and the other side Alabama.


I love Eric Carle!

Mr. Ice Guy! I love that one!

Believe it or not, we do not have a working DVD player. So glad we have one now!


Dad wants Remle and Daily to route for Alabama!

No Girls Allowed (Except for Mom)!
I like this one. :)


I just love little shoes!

Mom and Dad got Remle and Daily a Gator for Christmas. They were so excited! I will try to figure out how to upload video of them on it.

I love Daily's face in this one. Pure joy!


Matt trying to help Daily drive. He was not successful!

The girls decided to go off-roading. Poppy had to turn them around and drag them out.


Don't forget to check out the post below!

1 comment:

  1. Lydia- these pictures are precious! AND a late congratulations on your pregnancy! Love, Erin

    ReplyDelete