Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Cursed Onesie

My child has been sleeping 7 to 9 hours since he was about 7 weeks old. I know, mothers across America hate me. But don't worry, last night I got mine. I decided to put this cute onesie on Cooper to go to sleep in.
Can't read what it says? Here is a closer look!
My alarm clock decided to go off 3 times last night!! I don't think he will be wearing this onesie again. :)
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. You're right...I may hate you for that! Haha. Just kidding, but I am pretty jealous. It isn't fun getting up a few times a night is it??? I thought about you last night and almost sent you a message on fb. Brantley got home and was talking on his phone. Within five minutes baby girl began fussing and within five seconds he said, "Hey, when is the last time she ate?" Yeah...I don't know which made me most annoyed: that I knew right when she started fussing that he was going to ask me that or that he asked me at all. Thought you'd enjoy that. Love seeing Cooper roll over!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, I think I'd toss that one. And skip the thank you note to the person that gave it to you!

    I'm Holly's friend from The Mom-tage. Just dropping in to say hello.

    ~Dana

    ReplyDelete