Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 28, 2010

Turkeys, and Deer, and Groundhogs Oh My!

This past week Cooper and I stayed with Matt's parents in Lebanon, TN while Matt was at IMPACT at Lipscomb University. Matt's parents live in a very nice neighborhood, so the opportunity to stay with them is always taken. But while I was there, I was amazed to see so much wild life. It is not like they live out in the boonies. They live in a subdivision where the lots are not that big. But as you can see in the pictures, it is like a zoo! Cooper will love it when he gets bigger. We saw turkeys, deer, a curious groundhog that came up on the back porch, bunnies, plenty of birds, and I'm sure there were some more that I missed.


2 comments:

  1. hahaha... that groundhog is crazy! i can't believe that it came right up to the window like that! so funny!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this groundhog is too much! I might have to meet you there with the girls sometime!

    ReplyDelete