Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Anniversary

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

Doctor's Appointment 6-14-10

Cooper had his 2 month appointment today. He weighs a whopping 12 pounds 13 ounces. He is also 23 and 3/4 inches long. These are both in the 75th percentile, so I feel pretty good that he is getting enough to eat. :) The dr. suggested we stop giving him his Prevacid (for acid reflux) to see how he does. I think I will wait to do that until after Impact this next week. I would hate for him to be awful while we are gone for a week and a half. Also today was the first day of VBS. Cooper's first VBS. This will be one of very many. Usually our family goes to several VBS's during the summer. It was always something the cousins did, and so now we are keeping the tradition. Unfortunately this summer all the VBS's that he would go to are during this week. My sister is VBS director at her church and then our extended family in Florence, AL would love for him to come. Oh well, there are many years to come for all of that. I will update with pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment